Army Lodging Hotels
Hunter Lodging is your home away from home. It is conveniently located a few blocks from the Commissary and Main Post Exchange. Soldiers and family members on official duty and temporary duty orders to and from the installation have priority.
Reservations can be accepted up to one year in advance. Rooms are “space available” for leisure travel depending on the season, 15 to 30 days in advance.
We have a combination of 32 two-bedroom suites, five single rooms and two Distinguished Visitor two-bedroom cottages.
- Pots, Pans, Toaster
- Iron, Ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Cable, HBO, and free wireless internet are provided.
- Daily housekeeping services are provided.
- Washers, dryers, ice machine and vending are all on the premises.
- Continental breakfast available daily
- Handicap Accessibility
- Baby beds and high chairs are provided at no charge upon request.
For information concerning lodging, contact the Fort Stewart Lodging office.
Hours & Contact Information
Address: 525 Leonard Neal St Bldg. 6010
Hunter AAF GA 31409
- Phone: (912) 355-1060
- Hours: 7 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.