The Army knows that employment is one of the most significant issues for Army Families. The goal of the Employment Readiness Program is to assist Family Members with the challenges associated with the job-search process, particularly as they are impacted by the mobile military lifestyle. We can help you get an edge in a competitive job market.
Professional Career Development Services include:
- Career Coaching
- Job-Search Assistance
- Job Bank Book (Federal and Private)
- Resource Library
- Access to computer, fax and copier
- Free class & workshops
Family Member Resources & Job Listings at Employment Readiness 1 Stop for:
- Federal, State, & City
- Contracting and Temp Agencies
- Local Employers
Jobs with Family and MWR
- Visit USA JOBs
- Enter "Fort Stewart, GA" or Hunter Army Airfield, GA" in the "Where:" search box and Click "Search"
- Click an announcement number for detailed information on duties, qualifications, who may apply and application procedures.