Family Child Care Homes
Ages served: 4 weeks - 12 years
Army Family Child Care Homes (FCC) are available on-post through childcare providers who are independent contractors certified through extensive on-going training and monitoring by the Army. FCC Homes provide full-day, part-day and hourly care for children in a home environment where children can develop motor, cognitive, social and emotional skills through a balance of exploration and planned curriculum. Learning activities are designed to support the natural development of children and include individual and small group experiences.
Types of Homes and Services
- Multi-Age Homes: These homes provide full day, part day, and hourly care for children ages 4 weeks to 12 years old.
- School-Age Homes: These homes provide school age children with before and after school, holiday, and school break care.
- Special Needs Home: FCC homes that care for children with unique care requirements.
- Extended Hours or Long Term Care: Second shift, after hours, weekends or care up to 60 days (including deployment and field duty).
- Temporary Duty Care: Military and civilian parents who are attending training at Ft Stewart/HAAF may choose to place their children in an FCC home for the duration of their stay.
- Emergency 24 Hour Care: Care offered around the clock in the event of a Family emergency/crisis.
- Respite Care: Respite care provides 16 hours of free care per month per child for deployed Soldiers and civilians throughout the deployment cycle.
Army FCC online
Army FCC Online is a web based information tool for parents considering using Family Child Care (FCC) as their child care option. There is a secured section that contains detailed text and pictures describing individual FCC Provider's homes. Take a virtual tour of Hunter Army Airfield’s FCC homes, view FCC provider profiles and make important child care decisions from the convenience of your home or office! Get your Username and Password at Parent Central Services office or the FCC office.
FCC Online web link: https://www.armyfcc.com/index.cfm
The FCC office is located at:
Building 1286, Haley Avenue
Hunter Army Airfield
CYSS | Parent Central Services | School Liaison Services | Family Child Care Homes | School Age Center | Middle School & Teen | Sports and Fitness | SKIESUnlimited | EDGE! | HIRED! | Kids-on-Site | Youth Sponsorship
CYS Services Online
Start new registrations, make payments, reprint receipts and tax statements, or sign up for advertised SKIES Unlimited classes, youth sports or special Activities.