Child Youth & School Services
Welcome to Hunter Army Airfield CYSS!
Hunter Army Airfield Child, Youth and School Services offer a variety of affordable, quality care programs for children and youth from six weeks to 18 years, as well as sports, fitness, and instructional programs. We recognize the challenges of our Soldiers and their Families. Therefore, we strive to reduce the conflict between mission readiness and parental responsibility through our various programs and services. Our goal is to provide your Family a safe, healthy, and pleasant environment in which to grow.
To promote the total wellness of youth through age appropriate recreational, social, educational, and athletic activities. To accomplish development and citizenship within a nurturing environment.
Our Mission Statement
To enhance the readiness and retention of troops by reducing the conflict between parental responsibilities and mission requirements, by providing affordable, available and quality driven Child, Youth and School Programs to Hunter Army Airfield and Fort Stewart.
To serve our customers by providing programs which encourage the total growth and maximum potential of each child.
Our Programs and Services
- Full Day Child Care
- On-post Family Child Care
- School Liaison Services
- School-Age Center
- Middle School & Teen Services
- Instructional Classes
- Youth Sports & Fitness
Standard Operating Procedures within CYSS
- Accident & Serious Incident Reporting
- Readmission Following Illness
- Appropriate Touch Within CYSS
- Identifying, Reporting & Preventing Child Abuse
Where to find more Information
- CYSS Online (Webtrac)
- Stewart/HAAF CYSS Facebook
- Hunter CYSS Teens Facebook
- HAAF Youth Sports & Fitness Facebook
- FS & HAAF SKIES Unlimited Facebook
- Parent Central Services: 912-315-5425
- CYSS Administrative Office: 912-767-3098
- School Liaison Office: 912-315-6586
- Online contact/payment: https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac/huntercyms.html
Need assistance in translating any CYSS information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request specific language support.
CYS Services Online
Start new registrations, make payments, reprint receipts and tax statements, or sign up for advertised SKIES Unlimited classes, youth sports or special Activities.